Get paid by credit card
You can easily collect payments from your members with Fabman – either individually or for all due invoices at once.
First, you need to set up your account for electronic payments. Then you can …
- … create a payment for an invoice:
- Select "Billing" from the main menu.
- Click on an unpaid invoice to view its details.
- Click on "Add payment":
- Select a saved payment method or enter new credit card information for that member:
- Click on "Create payment" to charge the credit card.
- … create a payment for a member: (either to pay one or more of their invoices or to increase the member’s account balance for future invoices)
- Click on a member from your member list to view their details.
- Click on "Charges & invoices":
- Click on the "New payment" button next to "Recent payments":
- Follow steps 4 and 5 from the previous section.
- … collect payment for all due invoices at once: See our separate help article for d.