Invite members to the member portal
Once you’ve set up your member portal, you can invite members to sign up and create a user for the member portal.
- Select "Members" from the main menu to show your list of members.
- Pick a member and click on it to show their detail page.
- In the "User" section, click on "Send invitation email". (If you haven’t provided an email address for that member yet, you’ll have to enter one first.)
- That member will receive an invitation email containing a link.
- Once they click on that link, they’ll have to create a password for their email address:
If you’ve set up your account to auto-invite new users, they’ll automatically receive an invitation email as soon as you add them to Fabman (if you’ve entered their email address).