Reassign a bridge to a different equipment
Follow these steps to assign an existing bridge to a different equipment:
- Sign in to your Fabman account: https://fabman.io/login
- Click on "Configure" and then "Equipment" in the main menu.
- Click on the equipment that your bridge is currently connected to.
- You can type the name that's shown on the bridge's display into the search field to find the right one, if you are unsure.
- The equipment's detail page will be displayed.
- Locate the "Bridge" section and click "Edit" right next to it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click on "Remove bridge".
- Confirm that you want to remove the bridge.
- It may take a few minutes before the bridge hardware notices that it has been removed.
- You can swipe any keycard across the bridge to refresh the bridge immediately.
- You may also unplug the power cord and plug it back in to refresh the bridge status.
Once the bridge notices that it has been removed, it will begin pairing. Once you see a pairing code, you can assign the bridge to a different equipment.