Create an API key for the Fabman API
If you want to use the Fabman API via a script or from another software, you’ll need an API key. Here’s how you create one:
- Select "Configure" and then "Integrations (API & Webhooks)" from the main menu.
- Click on "Create API key":
- Enter a descriptive title, so you’ll know where this API key is being used when you return to this page in the future.
- Select the member on whose behalf the API requests will be made. This can either be you or any other member with the same or lower privileges as you:
- Click "Save".
- Click on "Reveal" to show the access token for this API key. Copy and paste this token to where it’s needed. For more information on how to use API keys, please read the corresponding section of our API documentation.