Using packages to grant members recurring (or one-time) credits
Fabman enables you to grant your members recurring (or one-time) credits for bookings or machine-usage.
If members don’t use up all their recurring credits for one period, they do not carry over to the next period.
Here’s how you set it up:
- Go to your package list by selecting "Configure" from the main navigation and clicking on "Packages".
- Select one of your packages from the list (or create a new one).
- Click on "Credits” in the left navigation list.
- Click on "Add a credit"
- Enter the amount and frequency (for example "€ 10 per month").
- Select whether this amount can be used for bookings or for equipment usage.
- Click on "Choose equipment" and select an equipment or whole equipment category from the list. (Click on "add another entry" if you want to add multiple machines or categories)
- Click on "Save" to add these credits to the package.
- Repeat steps 4-8 if you want to grant multiple credits with different settings for that package.
Every member with that package will automatically receive those credits for as long as they have the package.
One-time credits when receiving a package
If you want to grant members one-time credits, for example, to help new users get started, you can do so by selecting "just once" from the frequency drop-down of a credit:
Members will receive these credits once when you assign them the package (and they will automatically expire if you ever cancel the package).